Interview Skills – 1/2 Day
Recruiting the right people is fundamental to a business’s success. There’s a balancing act between legal requirements when making decisions and ensuring the person you select is right for your team. Making the wrong decision can be very costly and time consuming.
The course focuses on the improving a manager’s skills in interviewing candidates and ensuring that the best person for the role is recruited!
Who will this course benefit?
This course is suitable for managers at all levels who wish to improve their skills in interviewing to provide more consistent better quality recruitment decisions that don’t breach the law. This course is the ideal opportunity to fine-tune your interview techniques in a safe environment.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Understand the legal framework
- Gain an appreciation of what makes up an effective interview
- Practice some interview techniques in a safe environment
- Learn how to be objective in assessing outcomes
- Overcome personal fears of telling people they haven’t got the job
- Develop a personal improvement plan
The cost for this course is £159.00 + vat per delegate