Understanding Yourself as a Leader – 1/2 Day
This course is an excellent opportunity for managers and leaders to gain an understanding of how their behaviour can affect the team performance, with the ultimate aim of increased and sustained team performance. Reviewing leadership and management styles, participants will be able to understand their natural style and learn adjustments to bring clear results.
Who will this course benefit?
This course is suitable for managers and leaders who wish to understand more about how their style can maximize the employee performance.
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Understand when to lead and when to manage and recognise the effectiveness of combining the two
- Understand how and why we plan goals
- Recognising your own leadership style and understand how this influences other’s behaviour
- Make choices for the most appropriate leadership style dependant upon the situation
- Understand the maturity of your team and adapt your leadership style accordingly
What will the course cover?
- The differences between leading and managing
- Leadership styles in the workplace
- Leadership behaviours
- Trust and respect in the workplace
- Motivating others
The cost for this course is £159.00 + vat per delegate